Sunday, September 25, 2005

ProLaw Version 11 released?


I got word late last week to expect the release of ProLaw Version 11 yesterday (Saturday, September 24th). I never found any word of the new release. Today I notice the Thomson ProLaw website has moved Version 11 to the top of the page. I can only assume this means Version 11 has been released.

Yet Version 9.6 is the software they continue to offer for evaluation.

Version 11 screenshots, as I reported last week, can be found here.

ProLaw Version 11 sports a brand new beautiful and polished interface, integration with the Microsoft’s Office suite of products, including Outlook and Word, and web access. It appears firms currently using Prolaw and holding an up-to-date maintenance agreement are entitled to a free upgrade.

I can’t wait to get my hands on the new version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home